Hershey's Milk Chocolate: Bar Wrappers over the years

Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar wrappers, 1912-1950

Hershey Chocolate Company switched to silver ink following a complaint from another confectionery company, who claimed that Hershey was infringing on their product trademark.

The classic block letter design "HERSHEY'S" on the bar wrapper was introduced in 1912. 

In October 1927 Milton Hershey reorganized his businesses and Hershey Chocolate Company became Hershey Chocolate Corporation, a publicly traded corporation.

< Previous  :  Next >